Watch this announcement from Pastor Don
Interpretacion de Anuncios en Español
What you need to know:
- Our reopening date is Sunday, May 17, 2020. Service times are 9:00am, 10:45am and 12:30pm.
- If you feel vulnerable you should remain home and join us via Live Stream, Facebook or YouTube. Also, please stay home if you are running a fever or have any symptoms indicating you might be getting sick. Symptoms to watch are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Our entire building, including bathrooms, classrooms and regularly touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected before each service.
- Employees and Volunteers will be trained in appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Employees and Volunteers will be screened upon arrival for fever and other symptoms. They will wash their hands upon entering the building and should maintain at least 6 feet separation from others.
- While we are excited to see one another, we suggest hugging and handshaking not be done between congregants as a precautionary measure.
- Ushers and Greeters will be wearing masks and gloves as they interact with congregants, opening doors, distributing envelopes, communion etc.
- Masks are recommended by the CDC but not required for congregants.
- ALL EXTERIOR doors to the Building will be open.
- The SOUTH SANCTUARY doors will be ENTER ONLY
- The NORTH SANCTUARY Doors will be EXIT ONLY
- In order to adhere to guidelines set forth by our government for social distancing:
- Alternating rows – every other row will be empty. Rows designated as closed will be marked with a sign.
- Two empty seats between parties in any row. Two or more members of the same household can sit beside one another with two empty seats on either side.
- Ushers will assist with seating.
- Please practice self-governance in social distancing while at church.
We are providing classes for children during all 3 services. As we are following the CDC guidelines for each class, SPACE IS LIMITED.
- Make reservations for your child by clicking here. It is first-come, first-serve.
- If your preferred service is full, we ask that you choose another service.
- If your child has a fever or any other symptoms we are not able to receive them into the classroom. In that case, please stay home and join us via Live Stream.
- Children will be screened at the Kids Check-In Counters.
- Drop-off and Pick-Up for elementary services (Kids Faith Church) has changed. Please watch the fun instructional video regarding Kids Faith Church below.
- We plan to implement a new check-in system this week. Please stay connected with us for updates and instructions on how to use the new system later this week.
Please stay home and join us via live stream if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Have been in known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19