Watch this announcement from Pastor Don
Interpretacion de Anuncios en Español
What you need to know:
- We have been open since Sunday, May 17, 2020. Service times are 9:00am, 10:45am and 12:30pm.
- If you feel vulnerable you should remain home and join us via Live Stream, Facebook or YouTube. Also, please stay home if you are running a fever or have any symptoms indicating you might be getting sick. Symptoms to watch are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Our entire building, including bathrooms, classrooms and regularly touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected before each service.
- Employees and Volunteers have been trained in appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- While we are excited to see one another, we suggest hugging and handshaking not be done between congregants as a precautionary measure.
- Ushers will be wearing masks and gloves as they interact with congregants, opening doors, distributing envelopes, communion etc.
- Masks are recommended by the CDC but not required for congregants.
- ALL EXTERIOR doors to the Building will be open.
- The SOUTH SANCTUARY doors will be ENTER ONLY
- The NORTH SANCTUARY Doors will be EXIT ONLY
- In order to adhere to guidelines set forth by our government for social distancing:
- Alternating rows – every other row will be empty. Rows designated as closed will be marked with a sign.
- Two empty seats between parties in any row. Two or more members of the same household can sit beside one another with two empty seats on either side.
- Ushers will assist with seating.
- Please practice self-governance in social distancing while at church.
We are providing classes for children during all 3 services. As we are following the CDC guidelines for each class, SPACE IS LIMITED.
- Make reservations for your child by clicking here. It is first-come, first-serve.
- If your child has a fever or any other symptoms we are not able to receive them into the classroom. In that case, please stay home and join us via Live Stream.
- Children will be screened for fever at the Kids Check-In Counters.
Please stay home and join us via live stream if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Have been in known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19