Odessa Christian Faith Center is a church that:
1. Believes and teaches that God’s Word is first place and final authority
2. Worships God in excellence
3. Is a soul-winning church
4. Loves to pray
5. Unconditionally loves all people
6. Supports missions around the world
7. Recognizes and honors the Biblical ministry offices of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers
Statement of Purpose:
To be active disciples of Christ by attracting and leading the unsaved to Jesus, encouraging uncommitted Christians to consecrate themselves to God’s plan for their lives and providing a climate for spiritual growth to equip believers for worship and relevant ministry that serves Odessa, the Permian Basin, and beyond.
Statement of Faith
1. The Bible is the mind of Christ and is the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. There is one God manifested in three personalities, Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man does exist.
4. Christianity is based upon the following:
The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His personal return in power and glory as Lord of lords and King of kings.
The fall of man and his lost estate, which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ
The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ
The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in Heaven and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torments of Hell
The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows the spiritual gifts of: the Word of Wisdom, the Word of Knowledge, Faith,Gifts of Healing,Working of Miracles, Prophecy, Discerning of Spirits, Tongues, the Interpretation of Tongues, in and among the believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord’s return.