Pastor Paulette Caywood

We are deeply saddened to share that our beloved Pastor, Paulette Caywood has gone to Heaven.  Like Pastor Don, we are at peace knowing that she is with Jesus and that she is completely healed and well in His presence.

Her memorial service will be on Monday, October 14th at 7:00pm in the Legacy Sanctuary at 9000 Andrews Highway in Odessa.

One thought on “Pastor Paulette Caywood

1. Nicole (Rogers) DeJesus
    October 9, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Prayers to Pastor Don and family. My family grew up in this church and we are saddened to hear the news. May the peace that surpasses all understanding encompass you!

2. Debra Soto
    October 9, 2019 at 3:38 pm

My Deepest Condolences Paster Don and Family
    And to all of the OCFC staff. She will be greatly missed.
    Debra

3. Yvette Ellis
    October 9, 2019 at 8:54 pm

May Jesus Christ give Pastor Don Caywood the strenght n peace in his life to cope with his loss. She was a beautiful person n I know she is at peace n healed in every way.

4. Joel Krauss
    October 10, 2019 at 10:08 am

Pastor Don,

My heart goes out to you as I’m deeply saddened by Paulette’s passing. I’m so very sorry for your loss. Both of you always made me feel at home and loved while visiting my aunt and uncle, Bill and Sue Taylor. You and Paulette have always had a special place in my heart. God bless you.

Sincerely,

Joel Krauss

5. Debbie and Jimmy Ormand
    October 10, 2019 at 6:14 pm

Jimmy and I will always remember, the years we spent with you and Paulette with very fond memories. Our thoughts and Prayers are with you. Jimmy has been trying to get a hold of you but has misplaced all the phone numbers. Imagine that! We are comforted in knowing that Paulette is in Gods hands and is at peace. You are blessed to have so many wonderful memories of such a remarkable, loving and kind beautiful woman. We love you Don. Hope you and Jimmy can talk soon, he has been so upset not getting in touch with you. God Bless you, our dear friend.
    Love,